As COVID-19 is having a dramatic impact on our lives, businesses and on supply chains, I want to share an update on what Menlo Atherton Auto Repair is doing to keep our customers safe while continuing to stay open as an essential business. You can still get your car fixed at Menlo Atherton Auto Repair while staying safe during the San Mateo Shelter-In Place order. Here's how.
- We are using new gloves for every service.
- Accepting payments over the phone.
- Call from your car or beep your horn and we will come out keeping our distance.
- Leave keys in center console.
- After every service we are disinfecting all keys, steering wheels, gear selectors, and exterior and interior door handles.
- All communication over phone &/or email.
- Call, text or email us with any questions or to schedule your appointment. (650)325-1280. [email protected]menloathertonautorepair.com.
- FREE vehicle pick up and drop off for customers that prefer not to leave their home. (Menlo park, Atherton, Palo Alto)
- We are offering 10% off of labor during this time.
Stay safe and we'll get through this together! And please patronize our local businesses and restaurants (food to go!)
*Some restrictions apply to free vehicle pickup. Call for more details.*
Stay safe and wash your hands